Job Title: Paint Prepartion Assistant
Department: Fix Auto Accident Repair Department
Main Purpose of the Job
To assist in preparing motor vehicles for painting
Key Result Areas/Key Tasks/Main Duties
- Carry out full vehicle & panel preparation
- Complete all preparation up to the painting process
- A high standard of preparation at all times
- Liaising with the Painting Technician & Workshop Controller
- Keep all Company tools & equipment safe & in a servicable condition
- Commercial understanding of day to day deadlines.
- Keeping the premises clean & clear of any fire or envirolmental hazards
- To report any discrepancies to the Workshop Controller
- Keep up to date with product developments & improvements
- Attend training courses a necessary
The Workshop Controller
- Computer literate; capable of learning new software applications from time to time.
- Capable of following a formal written instruction.
- Demonstrate the capability of working within a team.
- Punctual and prompt time keeper
- Capable of operating in line with the Hardwick Group's values (To view go to www.hmcltd.co.uk )
- Self-starter capable of working on their own initiative without close supervision (after training period)
- Respect for Customer's and Company properties at all times.
A skilled or enthusiastic person .
If you are interest in working at Hardwick Motors please send your C.V, name and contact details to Michelle@hmcltd.co.uk.